[Asterisk-Users] DTMF heard at end of AGI Record File

Jim Gottlieb jimmy at nccom.com
Tue Oct 4 12:49:39 MST 2005

When I use AGI's Record File with DTMF termination, you can hear a
snippet of DTMF at the end of the message.

Actually, you hear DTMF at the beginning too, but I work around that by
streaming from a few hundred milliseconds into the file.

However, I haven't been able to come up with a way around hearing it at
the end, and the customer is complaining.

If there's no workaround, I'll file a bug report.

You can hear an example of this on +1 619 364 0221.

Thanks.