[Asterisk-Users] check_asterisk commands

Geoff Manning gmanning at zoom.com
Tue Oct 4 11:18:10 MST 2005

One of the command line parameters is the -c flag which is supposed to allow
you to run custom commands. Does that mean commands that I can write into
the check_asterisk perl script?? It doesn't allow you to run the asterisk
manager commands that I can see. Anyone using check_asterisk for anything
other than getting status??

Thanks!

* --username -u		Username
* --password -p		Password
* --host -h			Host
  --port -P			Port (if not using 5038)
  --command -c		Custom command (instead of Status)
  --verbose -v		Verbose
  --help -h			This help