[Asterisk-Users] G.729 Codec

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Oct 4 10:20:45 MST 2005

On my 1.2.0b1:

pbx*CLI> show g729
0/0 encoders/decoders of 10 licensed channels are currently in use
pbx*CLI>

as bill mentioned, try show translation to see if g729 is registered.
if there are '-' in the columns and rows, something's not right.  There
should be small numbers there, like 10-20ms in my experience.  I'm not
familiar with wy "show g729" doesn't work if the g729 codec is
registered, however