[Asterisk-Users] G.729 Codec

Mojo with Horan & Company, LLC mojo at horanappraisals.com
Tue Oct 4 09:48:34 MST 2005

from the CLI, show g729 -- In my situation, with polycom 501s, if a
phone calls another internal phone and canreinvite is set to yes, this
does not count against your licenses 'cause the phones are now the only
devices in the conversation.  you can still find in my phones' status
menu what codec it has negotiated for the current call.  When asterisk
drops from the loop for me, my phones remain on g729.

Moj

Crystal Stream, Incorporated wrote:
> Hello,
> How do I make sure the G.729 codec is being utilized
> fully and not just as a passthru?  I've registered it
> and followed the install instructions....

Mojo <mojo at horanappraisals.com>
Office Manger, Horan & Company, LLC
(907) 747-6666 x112