[Asterisk-Users] DPH-140S SIP Phone oddities

Juan Janczuk jjanczuk at seetek.com.ar
Tue Oct 4 09:30:49 MST 2005

Hi, list!

I'm playing on an Asterisk at home installation, since a month or two.
I've had no trouble setting it up 'n running.

I've bought a couple of DLINK's DPH-140S SIP Phones, to use with Asterisk.
>From this phones, I can make & receive calls with no trouble, but, when I
try to use some "interactive" function (eg Directory or Voicemail), the
phone seems unable to "transmit" the digits to Asterisk.
With the same config, but with a softphone (X-Lite), the digits are
transmitted with no trouble at all.

Please, do anyone have any clue?

Thanks in advance.
Juan.