[Asterisk-Users] FXS static and noise problem

chawki hammoud cyhammoud at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 4 08:59:04 MST 2005

Hi:

I have one TDM40B and one TDM04B on my Asterisk box.
Both were working fine. Then, all of the FXS ports
started to make echo sounds when I make FXS to IAX or
SIP connection. All of the FXS ports fail to make
bridging to the FXO channels. And when I try to make a
call from the console to the FXO ports, I only hear
static noise.

Any suggestions about the source of the sudden change
in behaviour?

Regards;
Chawki Hammoud