[Asterisk-Users] can't reject call using macro-screen

Marcel Eric Loiselle marceleric at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 06:41:27 MST 2005

I'm trying to screen the call transfert to my cell phone using a exemple
found on the web.
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+cmd+Dial

It work partially: while I'm prompted to accept the the caller still her the
music. But wether I accept the call or reject it I'm put in communication
with the caller.
I can see in the log that MARCO_RESULT is set to CONTINUE when I reject the
call but is doesn't hangup as documented on the wiki: "CONTINUE - Hangup the
called party and continue on in the dialplan from where you called Dial"

Any hint?

exten => 447,1,Playback(pls-wait-connect-call)
exten => 447,2,Dial(IAX2/xxxxx/15149999999,20,gmM(screen2))
exten => 447,3,Macro(vm,200)
exten => 447,101,Macro(vm,200,BUSY)
exten => 447,102,hangup

[macro-screen2]
exten => s,1,Playback(silence/1)
exten => s,2,Playback(custom/screen-from)
exten => s,3,Read(ACCEPT|custom/screen-accept|1||3)
exten => s,4,GotoIf($[${ACCEPT} = 1 ] ?6:5)
exten => s,5,SetVar(MACRO_RESULT=CONTINUE)
exten => s,6,NoOp

--
Marcel Eric
mailto: marceleric at gmail.com