[Asterisk-Users] Three-way calling over SIP and IAX using softphone

Vikram Rangnekar vicky at freebsdcluster.net
Tue Oct 4 05:56:58 MST 2005

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a way where I can bring a third person in on my
conversation. Say I'm on a IAX or SIP call from a softphone DIAX or IAXCOMM
and am speaking to someone now I want to quickly bring another SIP or IAX
extension into this call so the three of us can speak to each other.

I know I could do this by transfering the first person into a meetme then
calling the second person and transfering him into the same meetme but thats
too much trouble then I have to transfer myself into that same conference
thats
too much trouble can I do the same quicker and hopefully without meetme.

I just want to be able to talk to two other people at the same time.

Thanks

--

regards
Vikram