[Asterisk-Users] Dial pattern sort order

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Tue Oct 4 02:20:41 MST 2005

Anders Svensson wrote:
> Hi!
>

> Is there a simple way for an * newbie to force * to use different
> sip-trunks for different calls. I have 2 siptrunks, one for inland calls
> and one for international calls. All in country numbers starts with 0
> and all international starts with 00. This I have configured in the
> outbound routing. But * always use the incountry trunk because the 0.
> dialpattern is also true for international calls

Anders, read the extensions.conf sample file that was installed either
in your source directory or in the /etc/asterisk directory if you ran
"make configs" after installation.

We have pattern matching that matches 0-9, 1-9 and 2-9 so you can easily
make this work properly for you.

We haven't got a full set of documentation for Asterisk within the
source, but please read the ones we have! There are plenty of advice in
the sample configuration files and a lot of information in the /doc
directory.

Lycka till!
/Olle