[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC - INUSE Flag

Michael K. Rodriguez michael at voipalliance.net
Mon Oct 3 21:53:40 MST 2005

This is my debug with the same issue

The agi terminates during the "sub tell_time()"
and exits without calling "sub setinuse()" or completing the reset of the
script.

AGI Tx >> agi_request: astcc.agi
AGI Tx >> agi_channel: Zap/49-1
AGI Tx >> agi_language: en
AGI Tx >> agi_type: Zap
AGI Tx >> agi_uniqueid: 1128401550.162
AGI Tx >> agi_callerid: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AGI Tx >> agi_calleridname: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_callingpres: 3
AGI Tx >> agi_callingani2: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_callington: 33
AGI Tx >> agi_callingtns: 0
AGI Tx >> agi_dnid: xxxxxxxxxx
AGI Tx >> agi_rdnis: unknown
AGI Tx >> agi_context: default
AGI Tx >> agi_extension: xxxxxxxxxx
AGI Tx >> agi_priority: 103
AGI Tx >> agi_enhanced: 0.0
AGI Tx >> agi_accountcode: xxxxxxx
AGI Tx >> 0-r1*CLI>
AGI Rx << ANSWERLI>
AGI Tx >> 200 result=0
AGI Rx << GET DATA astcc-enter-card-num 6000
    -- Playing 'astcc-enter-card-num' (language 'en')
AGI Tx >> 200 result=3546
AGI Rx << STREAM FILE astcc-youhave 0123456789
AGI Tx >> 200 result=0 endpos=4480
AGI Rx << SAY NUMBER 11 0123456789
    -- Playing 'digits/11' (language 'en')
AGI Tx >> 200 result=0
AGI Rx << STREAM FILE astcc-dollars 0123456789
AGI Tx >> 200 result=0 endpos=6720
AGI Rx << STREAM FILE astcc-and 0123456789
AGI Tx >> 200 result=0 endpos=3680
AGI Rx << SAY NUMBER 88 0123456789
    -- Playing 'digits/80' (language 'en')
    -- Channel 0/1, span 3 got hangup request
AGI Tx >> 200 result=-1
  == Spawn extension (default, xxxxxxxxx, 103) exited non-zero on 'Zap/49-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/49-1'

-Michael