[Asterisk-Users] Hang-up Detect - Yet Again

Leigh Fereday leigh at mustique.vc
Mon Oct 3 18:29:03 MST 2005

I realise I am not alone in this, but I don't seem to be finding many
solutions.

I am running a CentOS box and * 1.09 with a TDM11B (1xFXS/1xFXO).

Everything works great accept hang-up detection of incoming PSTN calls.

* answers the call, but if the incoming caller hangs up, * does not release
the line.

I have determined the following information about my line:

When On-Hook line voltage = 24.5VDC
When Off-Hook line voltage = 8.27VDC
When Ringing line voltage alternates between 24VDC (no ring) and 40+VDC
(ringing)

I also determined that when a caller hangs up, there is a couple of clicks
on the line, then a dial tone.

I am using Kewlstart signalling.

I have tried BUSYDETECT and CALLPROGRESS, but to no avail.

Does anyone have a solution for this?
Can anyone tell me what type of signalling I should be using/what my TELCO
is providing?

Thanks, and I'm sorry for a repetitive question.

Leigh