[Asterisk-Users] suse 9.3 pro asterisk install from source problem

Yuri Safin calanet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:05:03 MST 2005

On 10/3/05, ashley wright <ashley.wright at ociusb2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can any one help I'm trying to install asterisk on suse 9.3 pro  from cvs
> release v1_0 version 1.0.9 and when I try to make from the asterisk
> directory I get the following error.
>

> Is there anybody that could give me a pointer as to what the issue may be?

I suspect your problem is related to not having all of the
pre-requisites.  I just installed over the weekend the latest beta
version of zaptel/libpri/asterisk from source on SUSE oss 10.0 rc1.  I
had also installed from source on 9.1 and v 1.06 on 9.3.  They all
worked if all the pre-requisites are in place.