[Asterisk-Users] Adding Cepstral to Asterisk

pbx at itsngroup.com pbx at itsngroup.com
Mon Oct 3 13:02:51 MST 2005

the app_cepstral.c file had a problem that it was trying use

#include "../asterisk.h"

I had to force it to where asterisk.h was located... in my case it was in
/usr/src/asterisk/include
so i changed the #include to say

#include "/usr/src/asterisk/include/asterisk.h" and then it would compile
through with no problems