[Asterisk-Users] Real Life FAX sending receiving

Jenna Cole girlasterisk at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Oct 3 12:13:25 MST 2005

is it possible to achive the following scenario?

faxmachine--tdm40bFXS--SIPnetwork--Gateway--faxmachine

i have found a lot of documents about asterisk
receiving a fax and saving it to a file. But i want to
receive the fax via SIP and send it to my faxmachine.
I also want to send a fax from my faxmachine through
the digium card, so asterisk should send the fax via
SIP to the gateway, which also has a faxmachine
connected.

is this possible?
would anyone be so kind to send me the config files or
config tips?

thanks a lot guys ;)
Jenna.