[Asterisk-Users] no audio on fxo line

phpmechanic oliver.bode at phpmechanic.com
Mon Oct 3 08:38:17 MST 2005

Hi,

I got back from two weeks away and appear to have lost audio on my
tdm411 fxo. Everything was working properly when I left. I checked the
logs, config files and can't see any problems, the zap channels and
modules are all loaded properly, asterisk starts without probs and
everything looks sweet on the colsole with -vvvvvvvvc when I make calls,
but I just don't hear a dialtone or any audio anymore.  I tried opening
the sound monitor and that looks as though appropriate sounds are being
sent.  When I pick up the handset all I can hear is a slight crackling
noise. The fxo line rings but I don't hear audio through any phones
connected to it..

I'm not really sure what I can try to resolve this - has anybody got
some suggetion?