[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Mon Oct 3 06:55:35 MST 2005

On Mon, October 3, 2005 9:33 am, BJ Weschke wrote:
> Do you have the SIP acct it's interacting with enabled for MWI? There's a
> setting in the SPA3k where it will ring the phone periodically for one
> ring in addition to the stutter tone for MWI.

I'm not using the SPA3k as an extension at the moment; just as an FXO
interface.  The SPA is initiating a SIP call to the Asterisk server then
DELETE'ing it 2 secs later.  Asterisk is ringing other IAX/SIP extensions
in response.  The FXS interface of the SPA3k *is* setup and registering
with the server but it's never getting called and it doesn't have anything
connected to it.

Curious,

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park