[Asterisk-Users] How to establish ISDN port Up

Damian Minkov damian at space-comm.com
Mon Oct 3 06:18:56 MST 2005

   We have ISDN PCI Adapter from Billion(using mISDN). When we connect it to the
PSTN the incoming calls are OK. When we try to make a call we can't do
that because the ISDN port is Down:
      CLI> misdn show port 1
      BEGIN STACK_LIST:
      * Stack Addr: 40400001 Port 1 Type TE Prot. PMP L2Link DOWN
                                                      L1Link:DOWN
      Idx: 0 stack->chan: 0 Chan 1 InUse:0
      Idx: 1 stack->chan: 0 Chan 2 InUse:0

   When we try to up manually we have the following:
      misdn port up 1
      NO BC FOR STACK: port:1
      TE_FRM_HANDLER: Returning 0 on prim:20382 port:1
      Unhandled Message:
         prim 20382 len 0 from addr 41400001, dinfo 2 on port: 1

   How can estabilish the ISDN port to Up ?