[Asterisk-Users] X100p Problem, randomly hungup pstn line

Faris Raouf asterisk at raouf.net
Mon Oct 3 06:11:42 MST 2005

>I installed this card, everything work, i can make call and receive
>call with no echo and great sound quality, but after between 5 to 50
>secs the call disconnect by itself, in the log i don't see nothing
>revelant.

In logging.conf, try enabling debug logging to the console and/or to
/var/log/asterisk/messages to see if you can find the cause. chan_zap.c
displays a lot of useful debug info if you enable the debug level logging.

Also please post your zaptel.conf and zapata.conf config so we can have a
look.

Faris.