[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Mon Oct 3 04:50:25 MST 2005

This is a wierd one.  Can't figure it out.  I have an SPA-3000 at the
house handling my incoming line.  It's setup to direct the incoming call
to asterisk.  Works great 99% of the time.

A few times a day, I'm getting calls that ring once internally and are
then hungup.  I managed to get a detailed log [1] of what's happening
today and it looks to me that the SPA is acting wierd.  Can someone verify
this for me?

I looks to me that the Sipura is just CANCEL'ing the call shortly (2 secs
in this example) after setting it up.  I'm looking for someone to verify
this before I stop looking at Asterisk as the cause and focus on the SPA.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

[1] http://dugas.cc/~pdugas/spa3k.log
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park