[Asterisk-Users] *** Community alert :: Do you have open bugs in the bug tracker?

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Mon Oct 3 00:46:57 MST 2005

Asterisk buddies!

If you have open issues in the bug tracker, please help us with
providing fast responses. All developers are working real hard to close
bugs pending the new release, so we kindly ask you for fast responses on
our questions in the bug tracker. The quicker the better and we'll get
1.2 out of the door sooner.

If you have new ideas, feature requests, thoughts - please keep the off
the bug tracker until after the release. Thank you.

Regards,
/Olle