[Asterisk-Users] IBM tts engine integration

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Oct 3 00:10:16 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 16:56 +1000, Rod Bacon wrote:
> Not bad.. but still not as good as Scansoft's...

do you have a url for an online demo?  IBM's was just something I found
that was easy to integrate into asterisk free.  If scansoft also has a
demo then I may look at writing something else to use theirs.  I checked
their website but didnt see an online demo. I am not happy with the
lower selection in voices with ibm, but its free, simple to use, and
works without any markers saying its a demo.

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378