[Asterisk-Users] C Manager Interface Client

Nicolás Gudiño asternic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 2 15:27:35 MST 2005

> Below is the code that we have. We are getting ready to run a sniffer
> and see if/why asterisk is doing the writes separately instead of in one
> chunk.

There were some changes in CVS that appear to address this issue.
However, if you are trusting the manager to write full events for your
application to work, then expect it to break when the manager does
(and I warranty you that it will eventually happen, as the manager
protocol does not mandate that the events should be written by whole
chunks). You should make your application resilient to those changes,
or to work even with partial writes. Regards,

--
Nicolás Gudiño
Buenos Aires - Argentina