[Asterisk-Users] SIP 400 Bad Request from Cisco 7960/7940

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Sun Oct 2 13:42:59 MST 2005

Doug Lytle wrote:
> Olle E. Johansson wrote:
>
>> Corey S. McFadden wrote:
>>

>>> Here's the CLI output:
>>>    -- Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request" back from 192.168.249.94
>>>    -- SIP/502-9a58 is circuit-busy
>>>
>>> I've tried a few different Asterisk versions CVS-HEAD, stable, even
>>> 1.2 beta.  I've also bounced between SIP firmware 7.4 and 7.5 on the
>>> 7960/7940 phones.
>
> As of Friday evening, we've been seeing this on our system as well.
> Olle, do you want debugs from other people as well, or will the one
> you've requested be enough?
Just make sure I get one. If I can't figure that one out, I might need
more. Thank you for asking. The first one in my mailbox tomorrow morning
(it's late in Sweden) will get my attention :-)

I need to know version of Asterisk as well.

As we are getting very close to release, it's important for us to track
down and resolve all outstanding bugs as quickly as possible. The SIP
channel has been changing quite a lot during the last two months, so
there are a lot of new code in there right now.

Thank you for your assistance!

/O