[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on windows

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Sun Oct 2 10:58:13 MST 2005

Good explanation Rich. Unix was built for the riggers of the Telecomm
industry. You won't find Windows running the PSTN.  Unix and Linux are
used where their needed for real time processing and the highest
reliably. Windows is a productively OS that is easy to use for non
technical people.  I use both as do many of us.  Each has there purpose.