[Asterisk-Users] Calls between SIP and IAX

Bohuslav Coufal bcoufal at onyx.cz
Sat Oct 1 12:50:21 MST 2005

Thank You for answer.

As I try, the problem occurs when the call come to IAX channel in unknow
format of codec. When the calls come in IAX channel with correct codec
format (ulaw in my case) calls are O.K.

Is it possible to set generally, that i'm using in all devices ulaw
format (calls from H.323 trunk doesn't set it correct).

Thanks,

Bob.