[Asterisk-Users] cisco phones problems

Greg Oliver goliver at cistera.com
Sat Oct 1 07:35:19 MST 2005

Whatever you have the voice vlan set it is what they operate on.  You
cannot provision that on the phone manually.  If they are small switches
(35xx, etc), then you need to configure without .1q trunking as those
switch imply it automatically.  For the larger switches 1.q trunking in
the config is required for phones to properly operate on dhcp and the
pcs attached to function properly.