[Asterisk-Users] 1.2.0 PRI dropping calls occasionally...

Rob Thomas rob at wpm4l.com
Wed Nov 30 23:03:46 MST 2005

After upgrading to 1.2.0 (from a three-week-prior CVS version), I've
suddenly had people starting to complain of lost calls. They'd be there,
and suddenly they'd drop out - they could be in a conversation, or more
often, the caller would be on old, and suddenly the light would go out,
and the caller would be gone.

I haven't noticed anything unusual in the logs, nothing that stands out
anyway. Is anyone else experiencing anything like this?

--Rob