[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk cluster and astdb

dashy dude dashy_v2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 18:38:12 MST 2005

Dear All
I am trying to build a high availability cluster of
asterisk.
I am using RedHat cluster management suit on
Enterprise edition AS3

Origianally, astdb was located on native hard disk of
each server.
All my end points are configured for Reinvite=Yes

Everrything was working fine and if active server is
rebooted, the standby would take over and the ongoing
calls will continue without any problem.

But this had a problem that the astdb file is not
updated with latest end-point information and phones
dont get a call untill they re register.

To avoid this, I moved the astdb file on the shared
storage and created sym links from individual servers.
Now, when the active server is rebooted, all the
active calls are dropped.

Please help me in resolving this.