[Asterisk-Users] FW: CDR issues

Michaël Gaudette michael.gaudette at virtutel.ca
Wed Nov 30 15:22:08 MST 2005

Forgot to say: I am using version 1.2, stable.

---------

I'm having problems setting up the CDR functionality.  Namely, it doesn't
always wok (but I do have some records).  When typing "cdr mysql status" in
the Asterisk console, it does say "connected for 3 minutes 22 seconds, with
0 records added since last restart".  But I did call a few times into my
PBX, so what is the issue?

Thing is, somehow (and I didn't change any config) there are three records
into the CDR table.  And they correspond with real calls.  It just stopped
taking in more, somehow....and those three weren't in sequence, the system
missed a few calls.

My biggest grip is I don't know where to troubleshoot this.  Any log files I
can look at?  The message log in var/log/asterisk only shows that I am
"using simple CDR".

Next natural question: When I dial into my PBX, and my PBX dials out to make
a bridge, can the CDR DB show the two calls (the incoming one and the
outgoing one) separately?

Mike