[Asterisk-Users] Snom 320s and the hint priority

Sean Kennedy skennedy at qualitydentists.com
Wed Nov 30 11:25:55 MST 2005

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have this working?  I'm looking at these phones for my
receptionist phone, with the requirement that the two bars of buttons
and lights on the side show line presence for programmable extensions (
ie: line 1 show the presense of my 101 user, line 2 = 102 user, ect..
).  I don't want to buy them only to find they can't do this, so I was
hoping someone on the list had these suckers up and running.

Thanks

Sean