[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home isdn

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Wed Nov 30 11:03:49 MST 2005

On Wed, November 30, 2005 16:29, Alejandro Vargas said:
> 2005/11/30, Francesco Peeters <Francesco at fampeeters.com>:
>> When you do, make VERY sure the PCI slots are NOT sharing an IRQ!
>> That'll
>> break it every time!
>
> Did you try to use APIC? This is suposed to solve the problem of IRQs

Yep, tried APIC, NOAPIC, ACPI=OFF, etc. (capitals only for clarity!) but
to no avail! As soon as both share the same IRQ, the zaphfc driver stops
passing data to asterisk...

The easiest fix was to swap the cards with other cards in the system to
spread out the IRQ... Problem solved!

--
Francesco Peeters
----