[Asterisk-Users] pbx or asterisk?

Pablo Allietti pablo at lacnic.net
Wed Nov 30 10:34:34 MST 2005

hi all i have a pbx siemens connect via E1 to my asterisk box.

the asterisk box can call without problems to pbx extensions. but when y
press the numbers form example 402 in the pbx phones asterisk give me
this

   -- Saved useragent "X-Lite release 1103m" for peer 402
    -- Going to extension s|1 because of Complete received
    -- Executing Playback("Zap/31-1", "vm-goodbye") in new stack
    -- Accepting call from '' to 's' on channel 0/31, span 1
  == Spawn extension (default, s, 1) exited non-zero on 'Zap/31-1'
    -- Hungup 'Zap/31-1'

 -- Accepting call from '' to 's' on channel 0/31, span 1   <<<< did not
receive any number or i have miss configure somenthing in asterisk box?
--

.-

Pablo Allietti
LACNIC