[Asterisk-Users] IAX Service providers in Australia for unlimited inbound

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Nov 30 08:43:58 MST 2005

Can anyone on the list recommend any IAX Service providers in Australia
for unlimited inbound in the 02 area code?

I've been using Faktortel for A$9.50 per month and although the outbound
is fantastic (I mean the quality is fantastic - the fixed price 10c per
call Australia wide is pretty good as well) the inbound has been getting
worse and worse. I keep getting calls with un-usable echo etc which
means I need to hang-up and call them back etc.

Is there anyone who can recommend an alternative, they must be able to
offer multiple inbound calls (faktortel allows me 4 simultaneous inbound
calls at the moment).

Cheers,

Dean