[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home isdn

Francesco Peeters Francesco at FamPeeters.com
Wed Nov 30 06:51:45 MST 2005

On Wed, November 30, 2005 14:31, Alejandro Vargas said:
> 2005/11/30, Francesco Peeters <Francesco at fampeeters.com>:
>> These are weird warnings...
>> Have you done make clean before make?
>> Have you first compiled the patched zaptel?
>
> AAAAAHHHHHH!! I must compile and install the zaptel module included
> with bristuff replacing the one included whith asteriskathome, is it??

Yep. Even worse: you must replace ALL of Asterisk...
(except config files)

It can be most easily done with compile.sh in the BRIstuff folder, which
should - normally - compile and install everything in the correct order...

> When it worked I will go to voip-info.org and add some detailed
> instructions there...

I am planning of writing up what I had to do to make it work on my machine
with 2 HFC-PCI cards, once I have everything running as it should...

(One of my problems right now is that features like automon and
atxfer/blindxfer only work for the caller, not the callee when connecting
calls between the two ISDN cards... That is fine for outgoing calls, but a
PITA for incoming calls...)

--
Francesco Peeters
----