[Asterisk-Users] asterisk@home isdn

Alejandro Vargas alejandro.anv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 04:55:59 MST 2005

2005/11/30, Francesco Peeters <Francesco at fampeeters.com>:
> You are running the HFC-PCI in NT mode. This means you have an ISDN
> telephone connected to it, rather than using it to connect to the PSTN?

Thanks, now I changed this to mode=0

> What is in your /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf? I do not recall seeing that
> info before in this thread...

I've tried modifying the original zapata.conf fron asterisk at home and
also tried copying the one in bristuff zaphfc.

;
; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file

[channels]
;
; Default language
;
;language=en
;
; Default context
;
;
switchtype = euroisdn
; p2mp TE mode
signalling = bri_cpe_ptmp

; p2p TE mode
;signalling = bri_cpe
; p2mp NT mode
;signalling = bri_net_ptmp
; p2p NT mode
;signalling = bri_net

pridialplan = dynamic
prilocaldialplan = local
nationalprefix = 0
internationalprefix = 00

echocancel=yes
echotraining = 100
echocancelwhenbridged=yes

immediate=yes
group = 1
context=demo
channel => 1-2

> That is fine...
> However zaptel clearly doesn't have any active channels, so asterisk will
> break on that. What brand HFC-PCI card do you have, and did you apply the
> Florz patch?

Yes, I applied it today and I'm repeating the tests, but with this
patch, when I modprobe zaphfc the system hangs.

--
Alejandro Vargas