[Asterisk-Users] Blind transfer question

Jan Saell jan at irial.com
Wed Nov 30 01:32:02 MST 2005

I did a quick check on the "blindxfer" config parameter and i cant find any
referense to that in the sourcecode for 1.2!

In previous version all the call transfer things where handled but the
flash button '#' but could also be done by a short hangup (200ms) on the
line so im not shure what you should be able to change this to.

--On Tuesday, November 29, 2005 13:31:37 -0800 Sean Kennedy