[Asterisk-Users] Zaptel errors on Debian

Geo cgtel2002 at yahoo.fr
Wed Nov 30 06:53:54 MST 2005

OK, fine, thanks. Now I have 1.0.9 still BRIstuffed-0.2.0-RC8h "pre-built" don't know how with hisax harmless (eventhough blacklisted), but all runs.
Halas, I have my initial problem. When I dial zap, I just get a continous dial tone
example: exten => _9.,1,Dial(ZAP/1,${EXTEN:1})
and
CLI> Executing Dial("SIP/xxx-f70a", "ZAP/1|01XXXXXXXX") in new stack
If I debug I see that the interface is just "Setting hook state to 2, to 1, to 0" but does not dial.
If I compose a number during this continous dial tone is ringing. So, I have to recompose the number.
Remark: in RH with similar zaptel, zapata config was OK, just dialing.
Is there anything new like setting the hook state first, setting a timer, and than dialing, ... or is it a problem ?