[Asterisk-Users] Static on inside end of conversation

Damian Funnell damian.funnell at fff.co.nz
Tue Nov 29 19:27:18 MST 2005

We had a similar problem a while back and found that it was being caused by
Hyperthreading.  If you are using analogue cards then unfortunately you
need to
disable H/T if you haven't already done so.

You also need to confirm that your fxo/fxs card isn't sharing IRQ's with
anything.  Don't trust 'cat /proc/interrupts', use 'lspci -v' instead.

Also got this advice from Digium, although it has never applied to us: