[Asterisk-Users] zapata directory not found in svn .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Tue Nov 29 17:53:57 MST 2005

 	Hello All ,  no zapata diredtory ,  tho zaptel README says many
 	of the testing programs require its libraries .
 	Please enlighten me .  Tia ,  JimL

$ svn checkout http://svn.digium.com/svn/zapata/trunk zapata
svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/svn/zapata/trunk'
svn: Could not open the requested SVN filesystem

 	From zaptel/README ...
..snip..
Requirements:
         Some of the testing programs still require the zapata library
         The zttool program requires libnew
..snip..