[Asterisk-Users] VegaStream

Niklas Larsson pnsystem at comhem.se
Tue Nov 29 10:40:23 MST 2005

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005 06:14:54 +0000, scott wrote:

> Is anyone using a vegastream product with asterisk? I have various
> numbers coming into the vegastream vega400 and was after some
> exmaple config for use with the asterisk server so it can perhaps
> reister with the vega and recieve these numbers???
>
> Any help or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

I only followed the Step by step configuration on the cd. The following file:

Initial config - R7 Vega 400 E1_T1 (SIP)_03.pdf

And then in added the ip for my * as Default Proxy Host Name/IP in the SIP settings.

I don't use the registration at all. Then added this in sip.conf (actually AMP):

[vega]
type=user
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=all
context=from-vega
allow=alaw

[vega-gw]
type=peer
host=192.168.102.37
dtmfmode=inband
disallow=all
context=from-vega
allow=alaw

I had to remove the VAD on the vega and change the dtmf settings as well. But we are since then very happy with the vega400.

/Niklas