[Asterisk-Users] qozap.o error

asterisk183 asterisk183 at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 29 10:19:33 MST 2005

I risolved my problem: I have kernel source in  /usr/src/linux-2.4.686 instead of /usr/src/linux, therefore the qozap.c  doesn't compiling.

  Thanks

Tzafrir Cohen <tzafrir at cohens.org.il> ha scritto:   On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 03:56:24PM +0100, asterisk183 wrote:
>  I am trying to install the qozap driver, but when I doing:
>   make all
>   the shell command show error in qozap.o.
>
>   What can I doing for compiling qozap.o?
>
>   Thanks

Start by giving the telepathy-chalanged among us some clues of your
setup:

- version of asterisk
- version of bristuff
- Linux version
- what did you do so far?

I should note that for Debian Sarge I already have them pre-built and
packaged. But then again, you probably don't want to miss the fun.