[Asterisk-Users] Re: Caller ID Block (*67)

Steven asterisk at tescogroup.com
Tue Nov 29 09:45:09 MST 2005

Could you just use a different start number?

9 to dial out.  8 to dial out with blocked callerID.

Then just preface the callerID block code for the Telco.

Steven

May you have the peace and freedom that come from abandoning all hope of
having a better past.
news:E251506D3758AA4882130317D52ACD3206DD44 at land-edm-hs2.landmarkhomes.net...