[Asterisk-Users] Trouble with Channels

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 07:53:16 MST 2005

First remember that for each change in zapata.conf you must restart
asterisk, not only  reload configuration. Now, could you provide a link to
show us your zaptel.con and zapata.conf?

when you type ztcfg -vv ? what does the output says exactly?

best regards

"Su nombre es GNU/Linux, no solamente Linux, mas info en http://www.gnu.org"