[Asterisk-Users] SNOM Phones MWI, Hold & Retrieve buttons notworking with Asterisk v1.2

Mike Winfield mike at censhare.co.uk
Tue Nov 29 02:24:13 MST 2005

If you edit sip.conf in 1.2 and put

Vmexten = voicemail
Fromdomain = yourip or domain of the asterisk box

Then in extensions.conf

 exten => voicemail,1,VoicemailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

That works and look nicer on the snom phones.(it dials voicemail)

Under 1.2 you can put in sip.conf

Fromuser = voicemail

But this effects everything not just the voicemail

Mike