[Asterisk-Users] Channels not showing up in Asterisk

Scott Geist geist.scott at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 21:39:52 MST 2005

I am running the newest version of Asterisk, on Slackware10.2, and the
latest kernal, I believe it is 2.6. I am using 3 wildcards, the 400 series
ones. THe zaptel.conf file is configured right, and the output for the
cat/proc/zaptel shows all 12 channels configured. As for zap show channels,
all I get is the 3 cards followed by each of them as unconfiugred. Sorry for
the small amount of info. I do not have the system in front of me to get it.

Scott