[Asterisk-Users] SNOM and 1.0.9

Joseph Rothstein jrothstein at comcentrixs.com
Mon Nov 28 14:32:08 MST 2005

Greetings to all,

I am trying to get the line lights on a SNOM 320 to work using 'hint' in
extensions.conf. Unfortunately I have not been able to get it to work
properly.

Does anyone know for sure if the hint function works properly in 1.0.9?

If anyone has gotten this to work properly under 1.0.9 please post a sample.

I am using:

Exten => xxx,hint,sip/xxx

Extension no. and sip channel are the same.

On the SNOM I have Destination chosen, and the extension on asterisk.

Maybe output the output from the command 'sip show subscriptions' would also
be nice.

Regards,
Joe