[Asterisk-Users] A rather big setup.

Roger Workman roger at upperclassman.net
Mon Nov 28 05:31:23 MST 2005

Vedran,

Email me off topic and I can provide you some case studies of different providers for your review.

roger at upperclassman.net

Roger Workman
Business Development
Upperclassman/Universal Holdings LLC
Voice: 304.324.3800
 Fax:   304.324.3801
ICQ: 4447584
Website: http://www.upperclassman.net

This e-mail and any of its attachments may contain sensitive information, which is privileged, confidential, or subject to copyright belonging to RW Management Inc, Universal Holdings LLC or Upperclassman LLC. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copy of or printout of this e-mail.