[Asterisk-Users] Does it mean I was blocked by STUN?

Hiu Yen Onn yohiu at shinyang.com.my
Sun Nov 27 18:50:03 MST 2005

Hi all,

I have 2 respectively networks, LAN A and LAN B, connected via my
wireless links and routers. I have setup an asterisk machine at LAN A.
It works fine when i was in LAN A. But, when i was in LAN B, xlite
client can get connected to the server. But, it has no sound when i try
to make an echo test. Does it mean, i was blocked by STUN? I have a wild
search on google, i found that asterisk doesnt really support STUN. What
is the workaround to make two network clients enjoy the intercalling via
asterisk? IAX???? please advise... thanks