[Asterisk-Users] launching 2 scripts

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Sun Nov 27 17:36:08 MST 2005

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do.  I don't know which call
back script you are using, but you should be able to set which context
and extension you want the call connected to.  I do that using a
callback script that I found on the internet somewhere.  I did some work
to it and it is available @ www.aleph-com.net/astpp.   This is the way I
run that one:

[callback]
exten =>
1,1,AGI(callback.agi,ACCOUNTCODE,9999999999,0000,9959,meetme,enhanced-outgoing)

9999999999 can be a CID number.  If that number dials in it gets
connected to 0000 instead of 9959
meetme is the context to throw the call into when it's connected
enhanced-outgoing is where I send the outgoing calls through.  I use the
local channel.

Make sense?

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net