[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.2 and Athlon64 platforms

Chris Bagnall asterisk at minotaur.cc
Sun Nov 27 15:13:11 MST 2005

Good evening all,

Are there any folks out there running Asterisk on Athlon64 platforms with
64-bit operating systems? I have a couple of new asterisk servers to build
up this week and I'm debating whether to order some Athlon64 CPUs and boards
for them.

I usually install Gentoo onto the boxes, so any experiences (or pitfalls)
that folks running Gentoo + Asterisk on Athlon64 platforms would be
especially helpful, particularly regarding compatibility with asterisk
hardware (HFC-based ISDN cards and Digium TDM400 cards specifically).

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Chris